Outdoor Parking Near Poinciana, FL
If you live southwest of Kissimmee or just need to find a secure uncovered parking solution quickly, you won’t be disappointed with our storage facility near Poinciana, Florida. This area just over 10 miles south of Kissimmee is full of popular places for camping, kayaking, and boating.
Whether you enjoy taking off from your favorite boat ramp and going downstream through the beautiful nature of the area or simply prefer to enjoy your time near the campground knowing that you can store your 5th wheel camper near your home, you are sure to love our uncovered parking spaces. Contact us to reserve your spot!
Driving Directions from Poinciana, FL:
- Head east on KOA St toward Marigold Ave
- In 1.2 miles, turn right onto N Doverplum Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Cypress Pkwy
- Continue onto Old Pleasant Hill Rd/Pleasant Hill Rd
- Continue to follow Pleasant Hill Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto S Poinciana Blvd
- In 3.3 miles, turn right onto Reaves Rd
- Turn left onto Ham Brown Rd
- In 4.4 miles, turn left onto US-17 S/US-92 W/S Orange Blossom Trail
- Turn right onto Dolores Dr
- You’ve reached Safe And Secure RV And Boat Storage